Security Threats and 2015
The guys over at “WatchGuard” came up with the following Infographic as their predictions of what to and what not to, worry about in 2015, regarding Security.
A couple of others Infographics, Posts,. Article or reports to read can be found below.
1. “Websense” Report can be found here: http://www.websense.com/content/2015-predictions-report.aspx
2. “Heimdal Security” has a great post showing what they think 2015/future will hold for us. https://heimdalsecurity.com/blog/2015-internet-security-predictions/
3. “Trend Micro” predictions can be found here: http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/predictions/
4. “FireEye” has a video you can watch here: https://www2.fireeye.com/Security-Predictions-2015-APAC.html
5. “ThreatTrack Security” has a very detailed document you can read here: http://www.threattracksecurity.com/getmedia/4db57e54-3a46-4390-bb6a-2343b6804d63/2015-security-predictions-report.aspx
6. “Kapersky” has a report over at Secure List: https://securelist.com/analysis/kaspersky-security-bulletin/67864/kaspersky-security-bulletin-2014-predictions-2015/
7. “CSO Online” has an article listing 11 predictions: http://www.csoonline.com/article/2857665/data-protection/the-future-of-security-11-predictions-for-2015.html
8. “USA Today” also has a short list to: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2014/12/20/cyber-hack-data-breach/20601043/
I am sure there are many others but these are the ones that stood out the most. I expect to see more being released over the next couple of weeks as we close out 2014.